Description

Making jewelry is like writing a poem...

Friday, March 11, 2011

How to make a light tent

My last creation prior to receiving the latest Swarovski crystals, was sold instantly! Great! But I didn't have time to take a picture of it!

Taking photographs takes time, almost more time than making the jewelry. My friend bought a tent with lighting, I'd love to get one but I found this great DIY light tent and it looks like I have the equipment. With the rest of my Muslin cotton I used to make a skirt last summer (which I am very proud of, especially the invisible zipper, which was my first one!! Ha!), I can line the box.

This will be my weekend project! Check this tutorial out!

http://www.digital-photography-school.com/how-to-make-a-inexpensive-light-tent

source: Digital photography school.com

No comments:

Post a Comment