Description

Making jewelry is like writing a poem...

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Can I exercise please?

Saturday morning, making pancakes as a family and sipping coffee, ahhhhhhh how I love Saturdays! Since I am in the mood, I decide to pull out my mat from under the couch and do a bit of Pilates.

Toddler "Awwwww, I want to do it tooo!"
Mommy "Ok, I'll get you your own mat"
Toddler "Yeahhhhhh".

Ok, that'll be fine, I'll be able to do it without interruption as she will be busy imitating me.

WRONG!

Why are toddlers like cats? They are exactly where you are stepping next, where you are kicking next and where you are stretching next! I swear, one day, God forbid, there will be an accident!

Anyways, got to do some and now back to my work table where I need to finish silk cords (which is the non-fun part of making jewelry) for relaxed necklaces, like this one!

Happy Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment