Description

Making jewelry is like writing a poem...

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Glad I love arts and crafts

Boy am I ever glad I love arts & crafts and sewing. I am in the process of making my DIY light tent to take pictures of my jewelry and I need some things that not every household has:

1) Muslin (cotton used to make lining of clothes) - CHECKED!
2) scisors to cut the box! Hummmm, well you know what? Can't do it with the scisors, but you know what I have? Exacto knife! Wohoo for equiping myself with scrapbooking tools!!! - CHECKED!
3) masking tape - Thanks babe for the tape ;-) - CHECKED!
4) Glue or spray glue - Ha! I have spary glue I used to make poppy boutonnières - go to Grosgrain Blog for the cool tutorial http://grosgrainfabulous.blogspot.com/2009/09/poppy-boutonniere-tutorial-and-giveaway.html. - CHECKED!

I think I am all set, I hope to take at least one picture today...

No comments:

Post a Comment