Description

Making jewelry is like writing a poem...

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

How creativity can be forced sometimes - day 1

I usually get my stuff shipped by Fedex. I thought I could try Canada Post this time...

Huh, let me tell you it's the LAST time I use them. I ordered over 2 weeks ago and my shipment is still on the other side of the country! If I had used Fedex I would be way up to my neck in necklaces and other creations!

In the meantime, I am forced to be creative, which is actually a blessing. I have to use the georgous crystal rounds and pearls from Swarovski that I ordered back in December. I am presently making a bracelet with charms made out of these pearls and rounds...

I was playing with the different colours and with 1 briolette that I had - I was really wondering why in heck I had bought only one? What was I thinking? -, well, here is what I made yesterday, and I love it!



It's true what they say that in order to be creative you need to try different things and it will all unfold right in front of your eyes.

Gotta to get back to work before Chloé wakes up from her nap...

No comments:

Post a Comment