Description

Making jewelry is like writing a poem...

Sunday, February 27, 2011

It`s sometimes a challenge...

Juggling a nursing baby, a toddler about to turn 4, making supper AND making jewelry can sometimes be a circus act!

Yesterday I was trying to take pictures of my new stuff while the kids were napping. Well, let me tell you that it takes more than an hour to organize it all, plus, the fact that the light changes every minute, you have to be quick and be prepared to change your position all the time. I took about 10 shots before my baby woke up and then the toddler woke up. Then she wanted to see EVERY shot that I was taking on the camera and be in the picture (of course she does not understand that the picture is to show off the necklace not the face).

Soooooooo here is a picture of a necklace on a long chain, including the very expensive accessories = the kids...hanging off of me!


I like this necklace, it's simple, and can go with a variety of tops like a turtle neck. I can see it bringing to life an ordinary white t-shirt.

This one will be mine...ya, famous last words...

1 comment: